affiliate_link

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TOAST THE UNIVERSE!

  In our lives there is always a reason to toast! Life can be hard. It is easy to slip into a pattern of negativity when we habitually focus on everything that is going wrong. Practicing non-gratitude drains the color out of our lives and depletes our energy reserves. Looking on the bright side of life is exponentially more difficult when we are depleted - exhausted.
   Quite honestly, I've had plenty of excuses to be depressed lately. I gave seven years of my life's blood to building a local business (while being an ONLY parent) to pay for a home  for my children to have as security throughout their lives. This is especially important to me because one of my daughters has Cerebral Palsy and will need help throughout her life to enjoy quality living. I have no one else to rely on for this... it is up to me. A daunting task but I have been driven by love. Driven to give up sleep. Driven to enjoy being social outside of my home only about 6 times a year. Driven to grocery shop so quickly that I actually got heart pains for the first three years. THAT is stress and stubborness my friends! After everything I sacrificed to build security for my children, about 3 months ago my business just petered out. I built up fantastic testimonials, mountians of respect in the local medical industry and priceless experience that honed my skills as a hospice caregiver. My responsibility's weighed heavily upon me 24/7 seven days a week without a day off...... almost EVER! Now, I haven't been able to pay my mortgage since August! I have no idea If I will be able to keep our home.
  I'm starting my new business with Empower Network and really hopeful that it will pay off! I need a high paying job with flexibility to care for children and pay for our home. So... you see....... I could get all down in the dumps and jump into victimhood..... but how would that move me forward into something better? Sure... I have had my moments, days and even a month where I was feeling super low.... but I picked myself back up. There is a quote that goes something like this: The true measure of a man is not how many times s/he falls, but how many times s/he gets back up! Well world.... I'm up damn it! Not only am I up, but I am toasting the universe with one glass of Champagne! You have something to toast! You can use alkaline water, a cup of tea or a gourmet chocolate to join me! Go ahead! Toast the light! Toast to your future! Toast to your now!
 
                                                                        Feel the magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment